SGB leak detection systems is the market leading brand ensuring quality in monitoring double walled pipework and tanks with a vacuum leak detector or a pressure leak detector to realise the highest environmental protection level in accordance to EN 13160.
A SGB leak detection system consists of a leak detector and a leak indicator which monitors tanks and pipes 100% of the time continuously for any leak. SGB leak detectors for tanks or leak detectors for pipes are either working on over pressure or under pressure and also might be supported by a leakage sensor or a leak probe.
Millions of tanks and pipe systems are monitored by a leak detection system to ensure protection of our environment. As the leak indication is given by an leak indicator before stored liquid can enter the environment these systems are also well known as a leak prevention system.
SGB Leak Detection Types with alarm pressures in bar:
DLR-P 1.1; DLR-P 2.3; DLR-P 3.0
also as DLR-P.. M or DLR-P.. PM
double walled pipes or armatures
- water polluting liquids
- on pipes with a non permeable inner wall also liquids with a flash point below 55° Celsius e.g.: heating oil, diesel, engine oil, petrol, jet, methanol, lye, acid
low maintenance in comparison to systems working with nitrogen.
The new VLR-410/E is designed for most comfortable operation
double walled pipes and hoses
- liquids with a flash-point > 55°C
e.g.: heating oil, diesel, engine oil, lye and acid (if chemical resistance is given)
SGB Leak Detection Advantages and benefits
• slight container taking less space (390 x 320 x 1202 mm)
• solid metal box
• easy installation
• easy control and maintenance of pneumatic parts
• standard positioning of manifolds
• particular big dry filter
• electronic monitoring of the unit for an easy and fast annual function test
• combined solutions for tanks and pipes